Passport & Visa


A valid passport will be required for entry into the organizing country, in this case Spain. Since EuMW events are held in the European Union, no visa is usually required for travellers with passports from a number of countries, like for instance: European Union, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Japan, Singapore, South Korea or the United States. Here you can find additional information to know whether you are required to apply for a visa for Spain. If you are registering as speaker, delegate or exhibitor and your need a visa, we recommend that you speak with the Spain Consulate, in your own country. You should organize this at least 3 to 4 months prior to EuMW.

The organizers will be pleased to send a letter of invitation to any exhibitor, conference delegate or speaker requesting it.   

For requesting this letter of invitation, please pre-fill the invitation letter and return it to Prof. Dr. Luis Emilio Garca Castillo, Visa Chair EuMW 2018, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Legans, Madrid via 



About EuMA

The European Microwave Association (EuMA) is an international non-profit association with a scientific, educational and technical purpose. The aim of the Association is to develop in an interdisciplinary way, education, training and research activities. [more]

Our sponsors